Welcome to the September edition of our Best Book of the Month series. The book we picked for this month is Jack Canfield’s bestseller “The Success Principles“.
Jack Canfield is an international motivational speaker and author. He became famous as the co-creator of the book series Chicken Soup for the Soul. USA Today‘s best-selling books list – Oct. 28, 1993 through Oct. 23, 2008 – ranked several of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series titles among the top 150 books of the last 15 years.
He became known to the public with his appearance in Rhonda Byrne’s movie (and book) called “The Secret”. Jack shares his valuable insights and experience on the Law of Attraction, and teaches us how to achieve more in our personal and professional lives.
For our monthly book review we decided to pick The Success Principles. The book focuses on 64 principles that will help you increase your level of confidence and achieve any goal you desire.
Best Book of the Month: Jack Canfield – The Success Principles
“There are essentially two things that will make you wise — the books you read and the people you meet.” – Jack Canfield
Why should you read “The Success Principles”?
- Discover 64 timeless principles and apply them to your life. In fact, if you take action and apply at least principle #1 “Take 100% responsibility for your life” you will be way ahead of the majority of people – especially the ones we label as ‘victims’.
- If you never had a personal coach than you should definitely read this book. You’ll feel as if Jack is sitting next to you thus making the book and its principles very approachable.
- The book includes loads of stories of other people who have used these principles and literally transformed their lives within a short period of time. It is indeed very inspiring to see how far everyday people can go once they make up their mind and take action.
- The cool part about the 64 success thoughts and ideas is the fact, that they are not limited to life alone. You can use these tips and strategies to propel your business, sports career and your relationships.
- Some of the principles might seem simple, others a bit more complex. It depends on where you are currently in your life. But certainly they appeal to everyone.
I highly recommend this book because it highlights all essential principles we need to be aware of and master if we want to succeed in our complex world and live a happy life.
If you are not happy with your life and your results, you will need to understand what goes on inside of you – mentally, emotionally, physically. These principles will help you get to the core of who you truly are and unleash your inner power.
“Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
Last year, I had the amazing opportunity to meet Jack Canfield. He visited Germany and was a guest speaker at a 3 day event in Mannheim. I was totally impressed by his passion to teach and help people to improve their lives.
Grab a copy of The Success Principles and if by any means you have the chance to attend one of Jack’s live events I highly recommend you do. It will change your life to the better!
Feel free to share your thoughts and insights about our best book of the month recommendation.