It’s time for the ‘Best Book of the Month‘ series. For May 2013 we picked Napoleon Hill’s masterpiece entitled “Think and Grow Rich“.
‘Think and Grow Rich’ is MORE than a masterpiece; it’s one of the best-selling books of all time!
“Whatever your mind can conceive and believe it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
Why is this book so amazing? How come so many people worldwide have read Hill’s most famous work?
Napoleon Hill had the privilege to meet Andrew Carnegie back in 1908. Andrew Carnegie was the richest and most powerful man in the world – Mr. Carnegie owned US Steel.
Carnegie asked Napoleon Hill if he could interview and analyze over 500 successful men and women of great wealth, in order to discover and publish a simple formula for success that anyone could easily understand and achieve. This so called SUCCESS-FORMULA is known today as the famous Andrew Carnegie formula for money-making.
‘Think and Grow Rich’ consists of 25 years of thorough research and hundreds of hours of interviews and meetings with business magnates such as Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell, John D. Rockefeller etc.
The ASTONISHING results are presented in 13 PROVEN STEPS TO RICHES.
1. DESIRE – the starting point of all achievement
2. FAITH – visualization of, and belief in attainment of desire
3. AUTO-SUGGESTION – the medium for influencing the subconscious mind
4. SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE – personal experiences or observations
5. IMAGINATION – the workshop of the mind
6. ORGANIZED PLANNING – the crystallization of desire into action
7. DECISION – the mastery of procrastination
8. PERSISTENCE – sustained effort necessary to induce faith
9. POWER OF THE MASTERMIND – the driving force
10. THE MYSTERY OF SEX TRANSMUTATION
11. THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND – the connecting link
12. THE BRAIN – a broadcasting and receiving station for thought
13. THE SIXTH SENSE – the door to the temple of wisdom
Benefits of reading May’s best book of the month…
Here are the main reasons WHY we recommend Napoleon Hill’s famous work ‘Think and Grow Rich’:
- The 13 principles are proven, sound and have been applied in business, politics, philosophy etc. by the most successful human beings on our planet.
- The tools that are presented can be taken as is and implemented instantly to achieve tremendous success in any field possible.
- The book dedicates one whole chapter (the last chapter) to ways on how to outwit the 6 ghosts of fear (fear of poverty, fear of criticism, fear of ill health, fear of loss of love, fear of old age, fear of death). These fears stop the majority of humans on their path to living a fulfilled, happy and positive life.
- The facts, speeches and stories presented are very powerful and inspiring.
- The Carnegie secret is revealed thus giving access to everybody who is open minded and willing to apply the lessons we are taught in this amazing book.
Which one of the principles is the most challenging for you? What title do you suggest we review in our next best book of the month series?