Welcome to the December edition of our Best Book of the Month series. The book we picked for this month is Robert G. Allen’s bestseller of 2000, “Multiple Streams of Income: How to Generate a Lifetime of unlimited wealth!”.
Robert Allen is an American businessman and self-made millionaire. After graduating with an MBA from Brigham Young University, he started his career as a real estate entrepreneur and investor.
The bestseller Nothing Down established Robert Allen as one of the most influential investment advisors of all time. Furthermore he is the author of 3 other bestselling books including Creating Wealth, Multiple Streams of Income and The One Minute Millionaire (written with Mark Victor Hansen).
Best Book of the Month Author Robert G. Allen
Speaker at the National Achievers Congress 2011, London
Two of my favorite quotes by Robert Allen
“Money is one of the most important subjects of your entire life. Some of life’s greatest enjoyments and most of life’s greatest disappointments stem from your decisions about money. Whether you experience great peace of mind or constant anxiety will depend on getting your finances under control.” – Robert G. Allen
“How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.” – Robert G. Allen
Why should you read “Multiple Streams of Income”?
- First of all, you will learn a simple system for controlling your finances. You will also understand why a strategy based on savings alone won’t make you wealthy.
- Second, you will discover the 3 great money or financial-freedom mountains: Real Estate Mountain, Investment Mountain and Marketing Mountain. Each mountain is different from the others. Investing in the entire mountain range is crucial for your long-term financial success.
- Third, you will learn 10 separate streams of income that are part of the 3 money pillars mentioned above. From each of the money mountains flow separate streams of income. The goal is to have at least one stream of income from each money mountain flowing into the reservoir of your accumulating wealth.
- Fourth, you will understand why it’s essential to protect your assets and shield your multiple streams of income. Excerpt from Chapter 16:
“… you must create a financial fortress around your family so that nothing can penetrate it. As I have learned from personal experience, there are a lot of enemies to your wealth. You need to know what these enemies are and how to protect yourself and your assets from them.”
- Fifth, the author will share with you 21 TIME tips and strategies to be more productive, and get more done in less time. Remember that time is money. Time is the ultimate scarce resource.
If you want to become financially independent and spend more of your valuable time with people you love, you might consider investing a few dollars into our recommended best book of the month from author Robert G. Allen – Multiple Streams of Income.
What I love most about this book is the fact that it touches upon so many different money-generating paths. You have 10 streams that are highlighted in this book and you get to pick the ones that go best with your personality, knowledge, experience and passion. You’re free to choose from a wide variety of options.
Feel free to share your thoughts and insights about our best book of the month recommendation.