Have you ever thought of combining podcasting with your dental practice, travel agency, or real estate business?
Well, that’s exactly what Jason Hartman did a few years ago. He used podcasting to spread the word, gain trust and position his real estate investing business strategically and intelligently. Obviously, it turned out pretty well for him – $10 million in revenue is good money.
In this episode you’ll discover:
1. From the large bouquet of online and offline marketing tools available, why should a business owner pick podcasting? What is so special about this medium?
2. “Well, that stuff works in the US, it doesn’t work in Europe and it most certainly doesn’t work in Germany.”
3. How is podcasting going to benefit you and your business?
4. How can you use podcasting to gain trust, credibility, and position yourself as a leading authority?
5. How can you use podcasts as an effective marketing tool to boost revenue and increase client retention?
6. Audio vs. video podcasting: What are the benefits?
7. What are some of the biggest mistakes people make when it comes to podcasting?
8. The future of podcasting: Where is podcasting going to be in 5 years from now?
Jason’s answers to all these questions including his golden nuggets of wisdom and advice after eight successful years of podcasting waiting for you in today’s episode.
02:23 – We gotta make sure the content is really, really valuable for the consumer.
03:58 – There is a very different mentality in Europe versus the States. No one would deny that. But I think the reason it might be more difficult to do what I’ve done in Europe is because the real estate deals there just don’t work as well.
06:38 – Podcasting can be very narrowly focused and I would recommend that for most people.
09:57 – YouTube isn’t portable. And with people becoming very busy… In one day people receive MORE communications and MORE marketing messages than our grandparents received in their lifetime. … It’s pretty hard to break through the noise.
19:56 – I would not want to be the owner of a terrestrial radio show now. I think they are in trouble. Podcasting will grow dramatically, and there’s a big opportunity.
25:30 – It’s a much higher quality lead because it’s a self-selected lead.
Websites mentioned in this podcast episode:
Where to listen and download
Here are some of the options you have:
- Listen to the show on iTunes.
- For all Android users, hop over to Stitcher or check it out on Soundcloud.
Enjoy the show.