To use this site it is required to read and accept these rules. In case you continue to use this site you are consenting to these rules.
1. Information regarding the processing of personal data
Strength In Business SRL is registered in Romania, Trade Registry no. J40/1821/23.02.2012, CUI 29800117, sector 6, Bucharest, Romania, [email protected], and acts as a “personal data operator” provided through this site, registered with the Romanian Personal Data Protection Authority under no. 27249.
In accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data, the free movement of such data and the repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, in short GDPR), and Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, STRENGTH IN BUSINESS SRL (SIB) is obliged to safely manage the personal data you provide us with. The data will be managed only for the purposes mentioned below.
The purposes of processing your personal data are:
- marketing training services (seminars, video courses, free online books and paid books)
- advertising, marketing and promotions (sending newsletters using electronic mail, email)
The legal basis of the processing
- contractual obligation as a result of the service contract concluded with the data subject
- legal obligation in case of tax payment (accounting law, ANAF)
It is necessary to provide your personal data, namely your name, surname and email address, to create your account on this site, to receive training services (contractual obligation), or to receive the digital product offered free of charge or against payment. Your refusal determines the impossibility of delivering digital products, including the newsletter.
If some of your data is incorrect, please inform us as soon as possible.
Other processed data:
- Logon data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from SIB and other cookie data, if any (if you decide to disable cookies in your browser, the ability to use this site may be affected);
- Standard weblog information.
Disclosure of data
The recorded data is intended for exclusive use by the operator.
SIB does not rent or sell personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without the explicit consent of users. SIB may disclose personal data to respond to legal requirements (can be provided to the criminal investigation bodies, courts and other competent bodies of the state, on the basis and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of expressly formulated requests), policy enforcement, respond to complaints about posts regarding the rights or scurity of others (for example, when providing false information or identity theft, when SIB may disclose personal information to law enforcement authorities).
The information posted on this site is publicly available.
Our server is located in England, UK. In the event that you decide to provide personal data, you consent to the transfer and storage of those data on our server.
Data storage period
If you have subscribed to the free SIB newsletter:
- The personal data storage period is directly correlated with the level of activity / interaction. After one year of inactivity or failure to open the SIB newsletter, personal data will be deleted.
- The subscriber always has the possibility to access, rectify or delete the information provided.
- The subscriber can withdraw his / her consent at any time.
- The subscriber can end the subscription to the newsletter at any time.
If you are a member of the SIB Academy:
- As a member (paid member) of the SIB Academy, the account is created with your email address. After entering this data, you will receive your login details by email to access the content of the site. The following types of personal information are stored in your membership account: name and email.
- Members’ data are not disclosed to anyone.
- Membership rights include the following: Members of the Academy can always access and rectify the information. Members have access to the platform as agreed upon in the written contract and as long as the payments are paid.
- Data storage: Data is retained until the membership fee is paid. In the absence of payment, the data will be deleted immediately. Furthermore, when the contract is terminated, the data will be deleted immediately.
Rights of the person concerned
According to GDPR, you have the right to access the data, amend the data, delete the data, restrict the processing of the data, the right to data portability, and the right to opposition.
Furthermore, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (without affecting the legality of the processing under consent prior to its withdrawal) and the right to file a complaint to the court.
To exercise these rights, you can email us at [email protected]
Cookies are small files that are placed on the hard drive of your computer. SIB uses both permanent cookies and cookies per session to help ensure user account security. Most are cookies per session that are automatically deleted from the hard drive when you close the session (log out or close the browser).
- Provide targeted information according to your interests;
- Promote and ensure security;
- Offer certain options available only through these cookies;
- Evaluate promotional effectiveness;
- Analyze the traffic of our site;
- Allow users to use the access password less frequently during the session.
Primary cookies come from the same domain as the site you are currently visiting (in this case, www.strengthinbusiness.com).
Third-party cookies come from a different domain than the site you visit. For example, when you visit our site, we may include a link to another company’s website – such as our Facebook or LinkedIn account, or a video from our YouTube page.
The third parties that can add cookies to our site are: Google, Facebook and Crazy Egg. We use these cookies to:
- Deliver, measure, and improve the relevance of promotions;
- Record the user’s denial to the advertising display;
- Distinguish different users in order to advertise on the site;
- Open a destination in the application, upon installing;
- Personalize ads on Google Search (the latest searches, previous ad interactions or search results, and user visits on the site);
- Advertising that Google serves on the web;
- Measure interactions with ads in different placements, and prevent displaying them too frequently;
- Determine how many times a user clicked on an ad and bought a product.
Your choice of cookies
3. Web beacons
A web beacon is an electronic image, called single-pixel (1×1) or clear GIF placed in the code of the web page. Web beacons serve the same purposes as cookies. In addition, web beacons are used to track user traffic patterns from one page to another to maximize web traffic.
We may work with other companies that place cookies or web beacons on our website. These service providers help operate our websites, for example by compiling anonymous site metrics and analytics. We require these companies to use the information they collect only to provide us with the services under contract, and not for their own purposes.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can always send us an email.
SIB, as well as our service providers, use many tools to protect users’ personal data against unauthorized access, but this policy is not a guarantee.
We may update this policy at any time, with updates being effective immediately. If SIB is involved in a merger or acquisition, data may be operated by the acquiring company while respecting the rights of users as detailed in this policy.
Last updated: 15.01.2021